Persistent inability or difficulty to attain and maintain an erection (hardness in penis) sufficient for a satisfactory sexual performance.
Three types of symptoms can be experienced during sexual activity:
- Difficulty in gaining an erection during sexual activity
- Difficulty in maintaining an erection until the completion of sexual activity.
- Less rigid erections.
Erectile dysfunction can be:
- Lifelong: The disturbance has been present since the individual became sexually active
- Acquired: The disturbance became evident after a period of normal sexual function.
- Generalized: Similar difficulty in almost all situations irrespective of stimulation or partners.
- Situational: Difficulty occurs only with certain types of stimulation, situations or partners.
Risk Factors for Erectile Dysfunction
- After surgery
- Hypertension and its drugs
- Diabetes Mellitus (Type 1 and 2)
- Thyroid disorders (hypo-/hyperthyroidism)
- Cancer and its treatment (surgery, chemo/radiotherapy)
- Stress (private/business life)
- Sedentary life-style
- Partnership problems
- Sexual orientation issue (homosexuality)
- Experiencing difficulty after chronic porn use or masturbation
- Performance Anxiety
- Difficulty while putting on condom
- Pressure for Pregnancy
- Concerns about size of penis
Erectile dysfunction may indicate future heart problem (approx. after 2-3 years).
Erectile dysfunction can lead to difficulty in achieving pregnancy which further increases the problem.
Some young men complain of difficulty in attaining erection and less rigid erections due to chronic porn use and / or masturbation, so we expect them to get treatment and counseling.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Indore
Shockwaves Therapy for Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Indore:
Shockwaves that are point-focused and linear-focused have produced effective treatments for vascular-related ED. However, they were constrained by challenges in treatment delivery, particularly with regard to coverage with conventional applicators. Utilising an improved, novel treatment approach, recent experience in the low intensity shockwave treatment of ED with a therapy source with a linear shaped therapy focus is demonstrating improved results. LSTC-ED (Linear Shockwave Tissue Coverage – Erectile Dysfunction) is the name of the therapeutic approach. By passing the therapy source longitudinally through the Penis (Corpora Cavernosa) and Perineum (Crura Penis), which entirely encloses the target tissue, the energy is applied at a straight angle to the cavernous bodies.
Treatment results using the shockwave for LSTC-ED:
Use an appropriate gelpad to set the penetration depth to 10-15 mm and adjust the intensity to 15-20 and 8 Hz. Make use of Elvation shockwave gel to prevent air bubbles.
Transversely orient the shockwave linear probe over the treatment zones while using the LSTC approach. Apply 2000 shocks to the dorsum penis (both corpus cavernosum) and 2000 shocks to the perineum (both crus penis) (Fig. 6/8). Treatment delivery is made easier with a customized penile holder. With this method, full organ therapy coverage is ensured after just one session and a total of 4000 shocks.
Repeat roughly 4-6 times, once a week.
shock Wave is fundamentally different from all rival technologies due to its distinctive technological features. When compared to competing goods, shock Wave provides:
•LSTC TM technology ensures complete organ coverage and uses concentrated shockwaves of low intensity to treat the entire penile tissue.
•Special for treating vasculogenic ED. shockwave treatment with a linear focus
•The shockwave, which focuses on linear therapy, offers a special non-pharmaceutical treatment for vasculogenic ED.
•Compared to existing shockwave technologies, the linear-shaped electric, mobile therapy source has a lifespan of up to 5 million shocks.
•The ability to set the depth of focus in the range of 0-20 mm (10-20 mm ideal for treating ED) and extremely accurate focus formation and penetration depth.
• Frequency up to 8 Hz offers the quickest treatment time (8 to 15 minutes each session).
• A shorter treatment period than with earlier shockwave treatments.
Shock Wave Therapy Procedure Machine for Erectile Dysfunction
FAQs About Erectile Dysfunction
The primary causes of ED are physical conditions like heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and high blood pressure. Psychological factors such as stress and anxiety can also contribute, along with lifestyle choices like smoking and excessive alcohol consumption. Certain medications and underlying neurological or hormonal issues may play a role. Consulting a with a sexologist for ed treatment indore is essential for diagnosis and treatment.
It is very important to first understand the cause of your erectile dyfunction, preventing ED recurrence involves maintaining a healthy lifestyle, quitting smoking, limiting alcohol, managing stress, seeking psychological support if needed, regular health check-ups, reviewing medications, and avoiding illegal drugs. Consult a sex doctor for personalized guidance and prevention strategies.